Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 am

Just wanted to put a post up so everyone can keep each other in the know on how things are going .Remeber you have untill Aug 1st to send out to your partner. I have got you all matched up thanks to hubby LOL . Also don't forget to get a postage comfirmation and email or ppm me the number so that I can keep up with your package . Thank you all for signing up and now with all that said LETS HAVE FUN !

Hugz,Margie flower

Please send me a email or PM letting me know your confirmation number I will then put a star by your name that you have sent your package off .When you receive your package let us all know ") I will then put a star by your name that you received .

Sent Received
Missnikki....Nikki B. Sent* Received*")

froggie...Margie D.
Sent*

yellowrose...Judy H. from Tx Sent*

jisharp.....Judy S. from AZ Sent* Received*")

Allthingsthathatsparkle Wanda R. Sent * Received *")

embdeb...Debbie D. Sent*

Mrsb325....Rhonda B.Sent* Received* ")

Coggie4456... Shelley C. Sent* Received* ")

made4youbyme.....Daun N. Sent* Received * ")

Nece45 ...... Denise H. Sent *

You have 0 days befor your deadline to send . Remember Aug 1st is last day to send .

Magie

Last edited by froggie31 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 am

You should all have your partners in your ppm box take a look Laughing I had hubby working last night LOL .I am going to leave it up to you if you buy or make .
Please let me know if you did not get a partner . Ok I am off to have some fun shopping Laughing

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am

bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 pm

I had some fun shopping today !! Now I am off to make somethings for my partner tongue Talk to you all soon :)

Hugz,Margie

P.s When you are ready to send you can I just had to set a date for the last day to send :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:13 pm

can we ask questions of our partners or is it supposed to be a total suprise? and thinking about things we would like to swap next time, how about a pincushion swap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:26 am

If you would like to talk to your swap partners that is fine by me ") Lets just have fun with our first swap .

Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:45 am

OH I can't wait to see what everyone gets and sends !!!

This is like waiting for Christmas Very Happy Very Happy

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:39 pm

I've been working on mine but I'm not telling who I have lol! Its a secret. Hope you like it. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 pm

I agree with Judy, I am not telling who mine is either til its over. LOL Can't wait to see all the goodies being made and delivered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm

How's everyone doing on your projects? I'm about half done. So excited. Just hope my partner will like what I'm doing for her. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Hey I have been looking in the wrong place just came across this today.I was thinking well am I the only one that is excited. Wink I am almost done with my swap partners goodies. I hope she like what I made for her. I think I will be able to mail mine out tomorrow. If I don't hit a snag. LOL This is sooo much fun I hope it goes smooth so we can do it again. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 pm

No you aren't the only one to be excited !!

I hope this goes well so we can do it again too.

Got mine almost finished too.

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 am

Any plans on what we can do next swap? I'm up to try anything? Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:26 pm

I am about halfway done with mine also, hope to finish today. I am really excited also!! just hope mine measures up! Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

I am almost done with my swap and hopefully will have it in the mail on monday.

As for the next swap how about something to do with fall!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 am

I am almost done with mine too and I should have it in the mail by Thursday or Friday .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Mailed mine out today, can't wait til my partner gets it, I am really excited to see what everyone gets. Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Are we going to post pictures? I hope we do. If so should the sender or receiver post? This has been fun. Wanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:41 am

I got my package today with lots of goodies in it!! Thank you Debbie for all the nice surprises. First my boxed smelled really nice. My dog was sniffing away at it thinking it might of been for her :) . I thought that I should wait to open mine box until after I mail mine out tomorrow. Well I didn't, couldn't wait..........it smelled really good remember and if I didn't open it the dog would of. lol! Any way there are two beautiful towels, a tote bag with a little green frog that say "It's easy to be green" and then a wonderful smelling sleeping mask with lavendar in it. This will be great, I don't sleep well at night so I am anxious to try this tonight, my DH is all for me getting a peaceful night sleep(I guess I keep him awake). Okay here are the pictures. The batteries died as I was taking the last picture of the one towel.

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful gifts and your hard work. The designs you picked are great. You will have to share the sites if you can. I have been smelling the lavender and I am getting sleepy. Thank you to froggie for getting this all started. I can't wait to see everyone pictures.
Daun
Back to top Go down
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am

WOW!! I'm so excited now. Beautiful gifts and great job Debbie. I'm going now to mail out my gift. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:28 pm

how beautiful! those are soooooooooo nice! ya'll are just precious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Daun, thank you for posting pics and for all the great comments. I had so much fun I am ready for the next one!!! Hope everyone has a chance to post pics, I am excited to see what everyone made. Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Wow !!
You hit pay dirt ! Very Happy

Nice gifts

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Oh, forgot the sites, the roses on the towels came from embroidery library. The sleep mask came from a time to stitch, and the froggy was a freebie from ann the gran i think. hope those are all the right sites. I have collected so many sometimes I forget Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 am

I think you did pretty good at remembering the sites. That is one thing I am not good at.
Well i slept with my mask....and I slept 7 straight hours and didn't hear my son come home. So far so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   

Back to top Go down

What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next