Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:17 am

I sent out my package this morning . Be on the look out ")
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm

made4youbyme wrote:
I think you did pretty good at remembering the sites. That is one thing I am not good at.
Well i slept with my mask....and I slept 7 straight hours and didn't hear my son come home. So far so good! Very Happy

Woo HOO for the sleep mask. Going to have to find out where Deb got it. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:41 pm

She got the pattern for a time to stitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:23 am

Hello,
I received my goodies today and I love it,love it,love it. cheers Thanks so much Margie, I will have to post pictures later, was heading out the door to great nieces BD when package arrived. I just had to take time to open it and post a very heart felt THANK-YOU.
Wanda flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:25 am

can't wait to see them Wanda!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:31 pm

OMG Judy (yellowrose49) I just received my package. Everything is beautiful. I have to take a pic, and figure out to upload it... and I will, but I just had to say THANK YOU... I am so excited. Judy made me a Purple Keychain with my name on it, A gorgeous black and white button bracelet (I have no idea how to do this, and am in total awe), you will have to tell me how to do this PLEASE!. Also, got 2 really pretty dish towels. The fabric of them are sooooo soft, what are they made out of?
You did a wonderful job on everything, and I want you to know I am tickled to death. Thank You, Rhonda Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm

[img]http://sewmanydesigns.niceboards.org/
Here is what froggie31 sent me. Two pillowcases that go with my new decor in our bedroom, three scented candles that I am sure smell good(my allergies are acting up) and two spools of sulky thread that I can't wait to use.
I had stated earlier how very excited I was. I was at a BD party allday and just getting home. So here is the pictures so everyone can see my goodies. Just love it all. flower This has been so much fun. Can't wait until we do this again. Margie I appreciate everything you have done. Your a sweetheart . queen
Take care, Wanda sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 pm

You are welcome :) I am happy you like everything .
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:22 pm

woohoo, sooooooo many neat things from some really neat folks! ya'll are just precious!
Back to top Go down
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:23 pm

mrsb325 wrote:
OMG Judy (yellowrose49) I just received my package. Everything is beautiful. I have to take a pic, and figure out to upload it... and I will, but I just had to say THANK YOU... I am so excited. Judy made me a Purple Keychain with my name on it, A gorgeous black and white button bracelet (I have no idea how to do this, and am in total awe), you will have to tell me how to do this PLEASE!. Also, got 2 really pretty dish towels. The fabric of them are sooooo soft, what are they made out of?
You did a wonderful job on everything, and I want you to know I am tickled to death. Thank You, Rhonda Laughing

somebody's gonna have to show us this bracelet and how to do it.... hint, hint.... lol! and we can't wait to see your pics!
Back to top Go down
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Okay, I think I may have done this correctly, we will see. Here is a picture of the beautiful gifts I received from Judy (yellowrose49) Once again. Thank You soo much. I love everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=cwftpwupt0c&thumb=4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:25 pm

I agree EmbRN, I am fascinated by it, and am dying to know how to make it and where to get the supplies. I can't wait to wear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Yellowrose49 outdid herself, didn't she? HOW beautiful! I love what she did with the trim on the towels, gonna have to try it! AND, the bracelet is just the bomb, gotta know where to get the stuff, gotta do some! bounce
Back to top Go down
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:04 pm

WOWZA !!
Super nice gifts !
Ya'll have outdone yourselves.
Hoping to get mine in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday. I am running late and I apologize but supplies wern't delivered on time UGH !!

Will post when I send.

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 am

Wow I want to know how to make those bracelets too!!!! Can't wait for the next swap this one has been so much fun. Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:29 am

OH Rhonda!! I am sooo glad you liked everything. I was so worried as I looked on ebay at your things and was so afraid I wouldn't measure up affraid . You are so welcome and I truly enjoyed this swap and I'm ready for another.
The towels are microfiber and I get them at Sam's. Walmart has them also but Sam's is a better price per item.
The bracelet. I got my supplies on OTC group buy but I think they got the bracelets here
http://www.firemountaingems.com/search.asp?SKW=bracelet
its # H20-4732FD but looks like their sold out Sad guess the group buys are hot on them. I see others there though that I think would work too. The buttons are #20[1/2"] covered buttons.
You just cover your buttons with the desired material and then glue them on with E6000 glue [you can get this at Walmart craft dept] Be sure to let the glue cure for 24 hrs. before handling to be sure they are set good. I'm happy to see it survived the mailing and none came off. Very Happy This is a very easy, inexpensive item and I think makes a great gift.
A special thank you to EmbRn. She secretly put the design and Rhonda's Kitchen together for me so I could make this for Rhonda. Your the greatest and NOW!! I want one with my name on it !! cheers HINT HINT PLEASE JUDY'S KITCHEN!!
Thank you all for the nice comments. I'm ready for the next one! Anyone else?? Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jisharp
Embroidery Apprentice
Embroidery Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 pm

I received my swap box from Wanda. She sent wonderful gifts. An embroidered umbrella, a beautifully made bracelet, an insulated cooler bag with my initials and a lizard (love lizards) embroidered and a small monogrammed pouch. They are all beautiful Wanda, thank you ever so much. I will take pictures soon and post for all to see.

Judy in AZ, who still needs to finish up her swap partners gift, and get it out on the 1st of August.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Judy, Okay, I guess I am a bit slow today..LOL as I do not understand how you are doing the button bracelet. Is there a tutorial somewhere? I went to the site you listed and looked at the bracelet blanks, but where do yo get the buttons and how do you cover them? I so am intrigued by this and am sorry if I am being a pain.
My Mom and Daughter had a fit over the one you made for me, and tried to take it.. Would make cute gifts for them, if I can figure ot put. I laughed so hard, when you said you didn't think you could "measure up" !!!! Ypu did sucha splendid job, I am now jealous of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 am

Wanted to let yall know that I put a post up so we could chat about the next swap .
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

http://www.blankcankoozies.com/BUTTONDIRECTIONS.html
Rhonda, here is a link on how to cover buttons. Then you just use E6000 to glue them on the bracelet. Hope this helps I'm not very good at instructions. Judy

Embrn gave this site as a place to purchase buttons to cover.
http://www.coverbuttons.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:39 am

Thanks for the info Judy, I have to make some of these for christmas gifts. My DH, is just shaking his had that I want to add somethng new to my "TO DO" list... lol! You're the best !!!!!!!

ALSO, thanks Harriette !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:28 am

Your so welcome Rhonda. Keep that DH out of the sewing room. You know what they don't know won't hurt them. Laughing Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 pm

well I had to go out of town today so I took my stuff with me to mail to by swap buddy.
Could I find a post office ????
Noooooooooooooooooooo Shocked Rolling Eyes
So, I will go to MY post office that I know I can find and send tomorrow Very Happy

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:39 am

This swap has been so much fun. I can't wait until the next one. I really hope that EVERYONE will tell us when they have received their packages and will post at least one picture so we ALL can see the goodies they received. I really want to see what everyone else got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok I got my package all stamped , sealed and delivered and it is on its way to my swap buddy.
I hope she likes what I sent.
Very Happy

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )   

Back to top Go down

What I Want swap ( Keep us in the know )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next