Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Nece I just came back in from gettin the mail and nothin there so I thought of this little song.
I'm gettin nutin for Christmas my secret pal is mad,
I'm gettin nutin for Christmas, cause I ain't been nutin but bad. Laughing
Please don't be upset secret pal I don't mean anything by it, waitin is half the fun!
and besides gives my neighbors something to look at and wonder about.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm

lol! Their probably like me having trouble getting both swaps co-ordinated. Got my suppy swap done but so sorry secret pal I'm still working on you. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:30 pm

too funny Mel !

Maybe we should be patient ( I am so not good at that LOL ) and we will get something in time

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm

I got a package from my secret pal today!!!!! It really was Christmas in August. I got a really pretty mug with a xmas tree filled with andes mints, a mug mat that smells like cinnamon and the cutest towel that looks like a gingerbread girl! Thanks secret pal!!!!! Debbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 pm

WOO HOO Deb, you hit the Christmas jackpot. I love gingerbread men or girls. Great ideas secret pal. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm

WOO HOO I got a box just 5 minutes ago, the mailman brought it to me. Laughing
first let me tell ya it's rainin here today I had a bad night last night (Life stuff ) Rolling Eyes I'll fill ya in later.(Genral Chat) My fibromyalgia is killin me today worse than normal. The rain has my arthritis actin up 😢 Just a bad day for me pain wise but inside the box from my secret pal was some sunshine! A sweet note and there was Fabric lot's of fabric and snowmen on the fabric to boot!!!!!! My secret pal knows me pretty well without knowin me that is. God & my secret pal have perfect timin I sooo needed this today not so much the fabric but the note, the thoughtfulness, and love that went into it.
So Secret Pal
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Mel,

Sorry you had such a bad night and day Sad
I hope you are feeling better and it sounds like you got a nice pick me up !!
If you want you can send me the Snowmen fabric.....maybe if I drape it over me I can make myself believe it is a little cooler here lol!

We could fry burgers on the sidewalks here affraid

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Oh Nece, we have had some really nice weather here hi 70's to mid 80's but we have that humidity and with all the rain look out. Makes me very thankful I don't have breathing problems. I see you are from AL just go to Jim & Nicks BBQ (sp) and get some sweet tea. While you are there drink a gallon for me and one for my hubby. My family was there a few years back (Birmingham) For our church convention. Some one sent us to Jim & Nicks BBQ I promise it is the BEST sweet tea I have ever drank in my life (43yrs) Hubby and I often talk about how they had it for sale there to take home and thought about trying to order some to have it sent here but not sure how it would work out? Besides milk there is nothin nastier than spoiled sweet tea. 🇳🇴
I'll keep ya'll in my prayers for some cooler weather.
About the fabric..... sorry I love snowmen and I'm thinkin I'm gonna be makin some table runners for christmas/winter time.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh Honey chile!
Jim & Nicks is the BEST !!
If you ever get to go again try their B B Q Baked Potato.
It sounds gross but it is to die for !! YUMMMMM

We have to set up our booth again tom and I am just gonna tell you now....I'ma thinking I might get a wee bit SWEATY lol!
I don't sweat anywhere but on my face and mercy me ! I could float a boat LOL

Please post pics of your runners cos I have some Christmas fabric that I need to do something with.

Hope you are feeling better.

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Lucky you!! Becky alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm

I will soon as I get some free time to work on em. I'm workin 6 nights a week and watchin my niece 5 to 6 days a week. Leave one day to gey my runnin and cleanin done and not much time for anything else. By the way I am feelin better but when it gets me down I feel weak for a few days after.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

I got a prize today.

It is the cutest little tote with my name in a GREAT font.

Thank you so much Pal cos it sure brightened my day !

I am loving this Secret Pal thing !

Nece

mediafire.com imageview.php?quickkey=rvdgqhbdpa6&thumb=5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 am

Thanks to my secret pal for the nice tote!! I just love it cheers I love you .

I am watching to see if my pal got her package yet.

This is so much fun and I would like to thank Margie again for all the hard work she had put into these swaps. Great Job and you deserve a raise! cheers okay how about a raise of the hands. lol!

These package sure do make our day don't they? flower Keep sharing when you get a surprise in the mail, everyone is waiting to see what you get. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:58 am

I'll raise Margie too cheers cheers . Thanks for all you do. Wanna see a pic of that tote Daun. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Thank yall soo much !!

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:44 am

I got something from one of my secret pals cheers some Kiwi paper !!!! O I am going to have fun with this !!!! need to get me some key rings now ..

Thank you so so much !!!

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm

What is Kiwi paper? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Mel you can embroider on it and put it in key rings or use as a insert for the cups or sports bottles .

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Ok, I think I get it. Well enjoy and happy embroidering!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 pm

froggie31 wrote:
I got something from one of my secret pals cheers some Kiwi paper !!!! O I am going to have fun with this !!!! need to get me some key rings now ..

Thank you so so much !!!

Hugz,Margie

Oh I am jealous !
I like working with Kiwi paper. Didn't at first but now I can do it LOL

Congrats !

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:57 pm

The mailman brought me a package today from my Secret Pal. She sent me the cutest set of personalized note cards with envelopes. They are just precious with a cat on them. This is so much fun, and I am enjoying sending as much as receiving. LOL. SO, Secret Pal, you made my day !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 am

Is it like fabric paper? Or just thick paper? I've not seen any, and forget to check while i'm out and about!! Becky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Kiwi is a fabric paper that you can embroider on and I haven't been able to find it anywhere locally. It is something ordered online.
Right now http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinitelySweet/ is having a group buy on kiwi paper so if you would like to try a couple of sheets, you don't have to order a certain $$ amount. They are getting ready to order. If you have any questions let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 am

WHOO HOO!!! Guess what I got? Give? Well I'll tell you I got a gift certificte to BC Embroditque Sweet huh? I think that was a wonderful idea!! It said Happy belated Birthday!! I am thrilled that my PAL did this for me I love it!! Shopping in tennesse Becky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldensmom
Embroidery Apprentice
Embroidery Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 am

I hope I can be part of the next swap-- reading these posts has made me sew jealous. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   

Back to top Go down

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next