Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 am

Hear that!! I was lucky and made it in just in time!! Becky alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:31 am

Ok all you Pals get ready I'm sendin out somethin for this month, I have it all ready to go but I'm not sure when I will actually get it sent though I hopin by next week end the 13th but most likely the week after that.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Ok I am about to BUST !!
I got the cutest things for my Secret Pal today and will be sending it out soon.
Not gonna tell when so be looking Pals !!

I hope she loves it as much as I do. Very Happy

Don't forget to post a pic if you can when you get something from your Pal cos we love seeing it and can get some ideas.

Nece

We have a GREAT group of women here !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

I have a goody for my pal also. will send next week. Like Nece said please post pics! It is almost as exciting to see others stuff as to get stuff!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 am

I have a package ready to go to. I hope my buddy likes what I got her. I agree with Nece and Deb post pictures..... if you can :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 am

Just wanted to see how things are going :)

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Guess what I got......   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:17 pm

I got a box full of fall today. Very Happy My secret pal sent me my fall decoration I don't have to buy a thing now for the kitchen cheers THANK YOU!!!! So much. sunny I I love you it Here is the picture

ARRRRRRGGG! Evil or Very Mad :twisted: It will not let me post picture now. I'll try again later
But Secret Pal who ever you are Thank You I really do love them.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Nice fall collection. Great job secret pal. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:39 pm

I want your secret pal !!
I really like the pumpkins.
You are gonna be set for fall.

Good job pal !

Thanks for posting pics Mel, I love seeing what everyone gets.

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Hubby fell in love with the pumpkins also especially the one with the scripture carved in it.
My oldest daughter is movin out this weekend with her boy/f (whole other story) and she said she'll just take the stuff to the new apartment because she don't have anything to decorate with. I said NOT! Cool
So secret Pal it is all well love here in my home.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Wow Mel.. You it the Jack Pot. Everything is so pretty... I'm with Nece, I want our secret pal also... LOL GREAT JOB SECRET PAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:11 am

Well I found the camera and I recived this the other day!! It must be from my secert pal cuz there isn't a name on it!! But she just had gotten me something!! So I hope this was mine!!LOL Really hope cuz they can't get it back now!!NO WAY!! It;s beautiful reverseable place mats, sparkle gems, pencil holder and a clipcase for paper clips!!I also got pillow cases! I feel like I hit the jackpot!! Becky alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:11 am

Forgot to say Thanks secert Pal!! Becky alien
p.s. If this is not from you let me know somehow tell margie ! I'm in sew many swaps I'm confused!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:54 am

I looks like you received some great stuff Becky!!
Back to top Go down
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Just wanted to say that I have for my secret pals but as most of you know Garrett is home with a timp cast on his arm till we get to the Doc Tue and go from there . I am going to try and get yealls stuff out this week some time Please forgot me for it comeing late .Please

Hugz,Margie

Last edited by froggie31 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:26 am

Keep us posted all you pals when you get stuff. We all want to ohhh and awhh with you Very Happy
Becky you got some great stuff. I love the pillow cases. I got some of the same place mats and I think I may try makin casserole carriers for my daughters.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 pm

I received my secret pal gift today and was truely pleased. She got me a pattern for the bucket organizers and some much needed essentials as a seam ripper[do you know how many of these I can lose]pins, pin cushion and the most lovely card. I will post pic when I can but you all know I have this crappy camera and still asking for one for my birthday or christmas so I can send you all great pictures of my projects and cutie grands.
Thank you so much secret pal. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:23 pm

That is great Judy. I can't wait to see pictures of what you received but also the buckets that you make. I hope you can a camera soon!!!
Back to top Go down
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:06 am

Wow, Judy. Can't wait to see pics. I will tell Santa you have been a GOOD Girl this year and tat you really, really want a new camera santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:03 am

Thanks Rhonda but I'm not sure Santa will believe about the GOOD GOOD part but try and maybe we can pull the wool over his eyes. Wink Laughing Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am

Judy, hey can you give me the pattern number and name? Some how I lost the package and only have the few pieces for the bucket and if memory serves me there are a bunch of sizes of buckets you can make from that pattern am I right? I know the number is 4232 but could not find it on McCalls or Butterick. Glad you got stuff you wanted and or needed from your Secret Pal.
Mel
P.S. hope to see pictures soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:49 am

Mel, it Simplicity 4232 and yes it makes bucket covers for 5 gal buckets and 5 quart bucket. I love it and anxious to try the pattern out. Will post a pic when I get one made. I think you can use the ice cream buckets for the 5 quart ones. Gotta go now and eat ice cream to finish out my bucket so I can clean it up and make a bucket organizer. cheers Thanks again secret pal. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Oh man you get to eat ice cream too! Too bad S/P didn't send that too Laughing I guess maybe I was lookin in the wrong sites that why I couldn't never find it. Hey I had thought (dangerous I know Wink ) Do they make ice cream in 5 gallon buckets? flower
I guess I need to buy the pattern again to get the 5 gallon directions, but I guess that it geared towards men and tools I don't think I need a storage bucket that big for any of my stuff. (YET)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Hey, 5 gals of ice cream would be alot tongue but oh so yummy. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh yeah at least a day or two worth of eating couldn't do it at one sittin. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   

Back to top Go down

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next