Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm

I will help with that 5 gallon bucket of ice cream. Yummy that is my weakness ice cream unless it has nuts in it......I am nutty enough lol!

I almost bought that pattern and was wondering how hard and time consuming it is? Is there alot of pieces to cut out? So Judy let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I will Daun and bring your spoon. This 5 gal bucket of ice cream is starting to melt and I'm getting so full!! pig Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Can't have it melting!!! I don't think I am ever to full to eat ice cream pig pig lol!
Back to top Go down
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:12 pm

I received a package today from my secret pal. Thanks so very much. She sent me 6 little totes that will be great to put a cute design on or my grandbabies names. I greatly appreciate them. Secret pal I understand. Dont' worry about me you have been most generous. Hope things get better for you, I will keep you in my prayers, I might not know who you are but our Lord and Saviour does. Lean on him.
Hugz from KY.
Wanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:32 pm

I got for a secret pal today :) a key chain that I can put things in . I need to make some of them :)

I have to take Garrett to get his cast on in the morning and when we are done If he is not in any pain I am going to the post office cheers I have to get this stuff mailed off so yall want think I am not going to send + it makes me feel bad that I am getting and not sending like I should .
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Pictures Margie when you get a second to yourself.!! LOL Does it hold like a lipstick or bigger?
I hope all went well with Garrett today.

I sure hope my secret pal got her gift. I was latter sending it than I thought but she should have it by now. I haven't seen too many pictures yet.

I am looking out for mine for my secret pal. Here we all go waiting for the postman(woman)
Back to top Go down
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm

This is the gift froggie, Margie received from her secret pal. I am helping her by uloading here for her. It is a key ring that holds chap stick, USB drive, etc.

Those are very handy to have around. I am with you Margie I need to make me a couple. :)
Back to top Go down
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:32 am

I feel better I got my stuff sent out this morning cheers so be on the look out :)
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:20 pm

I received a package from my Secret Pal while I was out of town. I opened it as soon as I got home today. WOW, I am so excited. Yep, my whole kitchen is done on nothing but watermelons, so everything is perfect. Also, how did you knwo I needed new dish towels. My Secret Pal is the best !!!!!!! queen THANK YOU !!! I can't wait til its time to find out who each of our secret pals are.

Last edited by mrsb325 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Okay, I am trying to put the picture in, (doing it like I always do) and it won't go... geez... what now?

Last edited by mrsb325 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 am

Yeah I'm excited to find out who our secret pals are too, I guess we all have our ideas and thoughts who they may be; at least I do Wink Hope to see pictures soon mrsb
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:25 pm

mrsb325 wrote:
Oaky, I am trying to put the picture in, (doing it like I always do) and it won't go... geez... what now?
What is happening that it won't let you post the picture? I know it seems like it has been lagging for me and takes forever.
Would like to see the pictures so hopefully it will work itself out.
Back to top Go down
freespirit
Embroidery Master
Embroidery Master

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah! I received a gift from my secret pal! It is a candle holder for the fall. It is in the shape of a paper bag with a scary cat cut out. I am going to try to get a picture posted so everyone can see. Thanks secret pal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm

That sounds really interesting can't wait to see the pictures. Such neat things everyone is getting. cheers
Back to top Go down
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:24 am

YEAH !!!! Its finally working. Here is the picture to go with the earlier post. I just love my secret pal stuff.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am

how beautiful, rhonda, you lucky thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:51 am

Wow Rhonda they are all wonderful. I never seen a cup like that before.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm

I got from my swap pal today cheers It is a silver key ring with a big charm that says "Never drive faster than your Guardian angel can fly." and then there is a little angel charm. I sure can use all the help I can get while driving Wink and who can't use and extra angel on their side Very Happy

Thank you swap pal!!! I took a picture but it has disappeared when I went to load to the computer. That little angel is bashful!!!
Back to top Go down
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

I got a Guardian Angel keychain today too !

Thank you Secret Pal...I LOVE IT !!

Made my day!

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 am

You guys already know I have the bestest Secret Pal ever... Well, let me tell you. Friday was my birthday. I was feeling a bit down as I inched closer to 50... Any hoo, I received a birthday package from my Secret Pal, with a birthday card also. It was the nicest canvas print of a vanity with chair, done in animal prints. Matches my bathroom and bedroom perfectly. I was just so excited. Had company all weekend, and sick the last couple of days, so I am very sorry for being late in posting a BIG THANK YOU.. You made my day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Updated my list :)

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Rhonda!! I love you
Back to top Go down
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:01 pm

My secret pal asked me about Debbie Macomber books I've not read. I love her cedar cove series and have not ready the latest
8 sandpiper way
I also love almost any by her and now that it's winter I read more so I will be looking for
Twenty wishes
a cedar cove christmas
Christmas letters
I really like all of hers and Fern Michaels.
Judy
Anyone esle read and what are your favorite authors?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 pm

I haven't read a book for years. But now that I am not working maybe I can start reading a book this winter. So what's a good book to read?
What type of book does Debbie Macomber write? And Fern Michaels?

The only reading on do is here online!! lol!
Back to top Go down
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Yeah Daun my really fav author is Lets Sew Many designs. lol! Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   

Back to top Go down

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next