Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 pm

WOOHOO great ideas girls. I'm still thinking. will be back later. Margie can you update the list so I can see who's in now. Thanks Judy
PS margie I'll be glad to help you out if you need me but looks like you got things under control alone. Thanks for all you do. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: secret pal signup   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Sign me up too! I just love this kind of thing....like a kid at Christmas!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:22 pm

I have you down Kateskloset :)

Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Okay I throw in my list of wishes LOL!
really anything I just love knowing that someone is thinking of me!

our house is done mostly in neutral colors. lots of outdoorsy stuff (again I live with ALL boys)
so anything girly like bath stuff
anything sewing & embroidery-the sewing room is where I keep all my girly stuff!
family history of breast cancer so anything with a pink ribbon on it
and I have a holly hobbie collection, she was my favorite when I was little!

I just like surprises, anything is nice.
Debbie
Okay if you have to know my full name is Debra Kay Dean

Last edited by emtdeb on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 pm

oh I forgot to add that while I would LOVE to have chocolate covered strawberries rolled in coconut cheers it would send me to the hospital as I am VERY allergic to natural or man -made coconuts and strawberries 😢
Also don't send me any bees or wasps or cats Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Just thought ya might need to know LOL

I am NOT allergic to men, money or nice cars

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 am

Nece you are something LMAO !!!

I not allergic to anything by the way lady ") Just wanted to let you know .

Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

I am going to get DH to pull names so I can get you secret pals out to yall ") Oh I cant wait to get started ..

Hugz to yall,
Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 am

Ok ladys you all should have your secret pal ! I am not going to start a new post I am going to keep this one going ") as most of you know when you send your pachage you need to get delivery confirmation and send me the numbers each time you send so that I can keep up with it . Please post each time you send and also post pics when you receive .That way everyone can see what you have got from your secret pal !

Sercret Pals you can start when you are ready !

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 am

Those of you who have not put up your list are sure making it hard on your secret pals!!! some of us can't wait to go shoppin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 am

I have everyone to put a list up Debbie LOL I know what you mean I am ready to go shopping too .. I told DH to get his work done and get home fast so we can go back shopping LMAO he went with me last night to get some stuff for the other swap LOL . talk to you soon .
Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:59 am

OK ladies,
I am ready to go shopping to so make your list please Very Happy
I would hate to send you some cigars when I don't know your brand

lol! lol! lol!

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 am

Here is my list.
Full name is Wanda Faye Riddell

Stabilizer
embroidery needles
adhesive spray
blanks of any kind
kitchen towels (fruit mostly grapes,my kitchen walls are purple)
button bracelet
flip flops ( 8 )
embroidery scissors
purse, tote
travel cups
Country music
key fob
fabric of any kind
little photo books(brag books of my three grandbabies)

The following paragraph I had posted when we did our first swap, still applies. I added a few things to it. I am not use to letting know what I want.Very Happy

It doesn't matter what I receive, I like surprises. I enjoy life, I am mother of a grown daughter and son. Been married to the same great guy for 31 years. I love you I have two grandaughters and a grandson. I am 48, a retired hairdresser. From Kentucky go wildcats. My kitchen is purple with grape and fruit motif. My bedroom I am in the process of redoing in browns and a dark aqua blue( turned out more of a blue gray, ahhh), my bathroom is purple and white, living room is burgendy,green, royal blue. I don't drink(or coffee) or smoke,and I am a Christian. I enjoying camping,embroidering,before I picked up embroidering I was into my photos (slideshows etc.),sewing, making jewelry, reading,swimming, tending to flower garden, and time with my family. I really don't collect anything but I do like things with angels, on it. I have a little dog named Zoey she is a maltese. I like the bright colors pinks, lime greens, purple etc. Just a little insight to me. I will love whatever I receive. I am usually the one giving so it will be great to receive a surprise. Very Happy

Last edited by allthingsthatsparkle on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am

Here is my list....

Travel Cup Blanks
Blanks of any kind
Coats and Clark thread
Stabilizer
Bobbin Thread
embroidery scissors
fat quarters to use for covering buttons, or chapstick holders, so colorful and patterned
button covers or bracelet blanks

I will love any and everything I recieve.... Very Happy I am 48, have my own little eBay store, 3 grown children, 1 granddaughter. Birthday 10/03. No allergies, but can't do strong smells. I have one spoiled fur baby, a cat named Toby. Hobbies are: reading, sewing, gardening, and crafts. I collect dreamsicles. I LOVE surprises, and am really easy to please. I usually do the sending, so receiving will be like Christmas once a month.
Kitchen - 100% Watermelons
Baths - 1 Zebras, 1 tropical fish (bright)
Bed - Safari/Animal Print
favorite color - purple, but love bright colors also. lime green, turquoise, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 am

Nece I smoke Marlboro Medium 100's you can send me some lol! J/K

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:48 am

froggie31 wrote:
Nece I smoke Marlboro Medium 100's you can send me some lol! J/K

Hugz,Margie

well I don't have that brand but I can send you some of mine Shocked lol! lol!

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm

I am 43 married 24 years (to the same man) lol! I have 3 children: Daughter 23 Daughter 21& Son 17.
I am a born again believer (Free Will Baptist)
Favorite color: any shade of Purple
Favorite flowers: Lilac & Honeysuckle
Favorite smells" Lilac, Honeysuckle, clean linens
I love christian music such as:
Chris Sligh/Empty Me
Natalie Grant/I Will Not Be Moved
Casting Crowns
Third Day
I love to cook & eat (country cookin, fried and smothered in gravy)
I love bakin cakes, pies and such
I collect: old buttons, English bulldog stuff, fabric Wink & snowmen
I have 4 dogs: 3 English bulldogs 2 females Minnie, Missy & 1 male Chester & 1 Mutt footie
2 birds 1 Canary 1 bluefaced lovebird
Christian inspired Pictures or books w/ scripture stained glass, nic-nac's & such
I love wild birds
My whole house is decorated Yard sale eclectic Very Happy
I have an older model 1913 Kenmore sewin machine
Janome 300e embroidery machine
Janome My lock 204 serger
I type poems inspired by the Holy Spirit
Wind chimes (Big outside kind)
Hope this is enough info on me I feel like a have written a booklet on me
Mel (Mellany)
Edited to add full name Mellany F Matthews

Last edited by Mel on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: about me!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Ok...I am sooo excited about the swap. I LOVE presents! Here goes about me.........

I love any kind of needlework.
Love girly stuff...bath stuff.
I Have a big earring fetish and a shoe fetish!
I smock and sell baby and childrens clothes
We have a travel trailer and we camp quite often
I LOVE beach stuff...flamingos, shells, palm trees, etc

Well I think enough said!
julie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 pm

lol! no thats ok . I will stick to my Marlboros
Thanks anyways lol!
Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi I am Judy, inactive RN, birthday 10/21, married to the same man for 37 yrs, have 2 grown DD and 3 sweet grands,2 girls 1 boy.
My home is
kitchen blue and burgundy
living room blue and brown
Bedroom blue and yellow
bath yellow and brown and other greens
I love windchimes, anything for sewing or embroidery, I have brother sewing machine and a new brother serger [haven't had time to learn how to use it yet LOL] and a brother 270D
I could use thread, trims, ribbon, new seam ripper, bobbin holder, anything I'm really very easy to please. may favorite color is purple but I like most all colors. Judy
I love girly stuff too.
Full initals JAH

Last edited by yellowrose49 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that DH sent out to who ever is my secret pal and then he deleted it so I would not know :) I give him hands up for that cheers . I have not clue who it is .

I cant wait the mail lady is going to hate me LMAO I will be by the mail box everyday to see if anything comes LOL .

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Margie,
I to am all kinds of excited! I'm not sure what to expect
as I have never done anything like this, but excited! Very Happy
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missnikkibish
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 pm

oh my...my parents cursed me with the name Yvonne Nicole Bishop....

Ok....so some things I like and enjoy...

Let me tell u a bit about me:
I am almost 30 as of August 14th......OMG....30 🇳🇴 a mother of a beautiful little girl(she isnt little anymore she is 7 and almost as tall as me) flower Oh...and im married too...always leave him out! What a Face oops! anyway, I love everything Fru Fru...and being from the south I think everything has to have my name on it!!! I love to sew and embroider, although i dont think i am any good at the sewing part but its a work in progress! cheers I am highly addicted to chocolate but dont eat is much b/c i just recently went on a strict diet and lost 45 lbs. Laughing I have a dog who i simply adore! My living room is very neutral, browns, greens, tan..crimson.... anything. My bedroom is brown and blue, and my kitchen...well its just a hugh of dirt! its where i spend the rest of my time when im not sewing. I love to bake!! drunken I do it for everyone! I am always making cookies and cupcakes and sending to school for the kids to enjoy at lunch..or for when they go home!
My only downfall...is...next to God, 🐘 Alabama Football is my LIFE! 🐘 Being a wife to a former player i think that is a must! I am not a picky person, anything makes me happy, stationary, ribbon, bobbin thread... anything....or even a nice card!
Thanks for letting me share a bit of my life!
⭐ God Bless, 🐘 Roll Tide, I love you and Hugs and Kisses!! I love you

Nikki

Last edited by missnikkibish on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Ok I guess I will tell yall about me... I am 32 years old I have been with DH sence 3rd grade yep! We have been married 11 years I love you .

We have 2 sons one is almost 10 and the other one would have been 9 the 19 of Aug but God called him home in 1999 from S.I.D.S .

I have 2 dogs that are my girls Maddie & Izey sence I cant have anymore kids . I have a big yard pond I love to sit by and look at all my fish .

As most of you know I love frogs!!! Anything with a frog on it you can think of me !! cheers LOL

I have been embroidering for 3 years now and love it . I tell DH and my son when I am in the sewing room dont come in I am workin and it is my time for me LOL . Ok I think that is about all .

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Hey girls I just thought everyone needs to put their full name to where if your swap buddie wants to put your monogram on something. Just a thought. I already edited my post. Wanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Ladys yall should know me by now as I hate for things not to go right LOL .. Well in this swap we have 11 ladys sign up so I said I would take two I did not want to put that on anyone .Well as my DH pulled the names I had told yall he said he PMed the ones with my name well He missed one . I feel real bad and have got on him for it .... He said to let you all know how sorry he was and also told me to tell the one he thought he had PMed that he was so sorry . I hate that this has happen everything was going sooo good till this ..

Please Please forgive me yall !!

Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   

Back to top Go down

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Sew Many Designs :: Talkin' Time :: Let's Have a Swap!-
Jump to: