Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dru53130
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Are you swapping designs or supplies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drusdesigns.com/
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 pm

What ever they have on there list :) Or what ever you make for them :)

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Ok I am worried now I have sent out something to my pal and I know there has been more than enough time to recieve it but she hasn't posted so I'm holding off sending anything else in case somehow the address given was wrong. SO please if you have gotten something from your S.P. please post that way if you are my pal I know you got it and can send something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missnikkibish
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 pm

I am sooooooo sorry I have not posted what i got from my secret pal! On thursday it was my Birthday and i got the cutest bday card and keychain in the mail!!! I thought the card was sooooo darn cute! I love it when ppl give you cards that make you laugh!!!!! thanks so much SECRET PAL!
Once again sorry i didn't post, school started and we had PTSO, and football game in Starkville MISS, (we are in Alabama) and we had a back to school bash on saturday! This is the first time i have been online in like days! thanks again!!!

LUY YALL!
Nikki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:54 pm

I am still away on vacation, but got a chance to check email. My DH says I have received a package from someone with the return address of Oklahoma. He did not open it, as he wanted it to be a surprise for me. So, if anyone who is my swap partner or secret pal, I have gotten a package from you, and its waiting for me. Just wanted to let the forum know, so that you wouldn't think it had been lost. Enjoying the beach, and will check back in again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Ok anyone else want to fess up on what they got?
By the way I'm doing all the askin but want to say as of today I have not gotten anything but know it will come in time just wanted to add that in case my pal has just sent somethin off.
Ya'll have a great day.
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I haven't received anything either but know its in the works. Anxiously waiting Very Happy
I need to get my buddy another goodie out. This is sew much fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Don't be jealous ladies......I got my secret pal stuff this past weekend and I have been lounging in my tub with my bath fizzies and trying out my sleep mask!! I LOVE IT! Thanks secret pal!
Julie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 am

Well I am I need to relax. Evil or Very Mad Just kidding I am happy for you. But I do need to relax we were talked into setting up our concession for our associational church softball tournament and have been doing that every night except wed. and Sun. for the past two weeks and I am soooo tired. Tonight was the last night. yahoo. cheers Normally we just set up a day here and there for different festivals around locally. Oh well all in a days work. Enjoy your bath fizzies and your sleep mask I am sure you deserve some down time also.
Hugz from Ky.
Wanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:10 am

I can relate to those shows......they are hard. I do craft shows here and there with my baby things. I told my husband I could never do this every weekend, much less every day for a week. It is a busy week for us too, we are having cottage prayer every night all this week for our upcoming revival next week which runs from Sunday till, as our pastor says, whenever! So those bath fizzies are much needed....I highly recommend them!
julie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 am

Sending a little something out today so......
Secret Pal ...Watch for it !!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:50 am

I will be sending mine out this week . I not telling what day LOL that way it will keep you lookin in the mail box lol! .

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

froggie31 wrote:
I will be sending mine out this week . I not telling what day LOL that way it will keep you lookin in the mail box lol! .

Hugz,Margie

Well I am one of the ones a lookin" lol!

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 pm

My neighbor must think I'm nuts. I run out to meet the mailman everyday(ok I don't run) but I go out and wait for him I'm the 3rd stop on my street so I hear him comin Cool So far all I got is a hand full of bills :twisted: and yesterday junk mail tongue Maybe tomorrow Rolling Eyes I'm like a lil kid waitin on Christmas Mornin to arrive, I'm losin sleep wonderin whats in the mailmans bag. Hope it's not one of them stale ol peppermint candy canes affraid
Mel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:44 pm

LOL cheers
aren't we a funny bunch. Grown women waiting for goodies in the mail. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 pm

that the most exciting thing in my life cheers lol! I race the dog to get to the mail man first lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:02 pm

lol! Who wins you or the dog? You all are too funny. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Very Happy lol! Usually the dog, I have to push her to the side. But the mailman likes me better lol! I don't growl and bark at him, at least not to bad!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
freespirit
Embroidery Master
Embroidery Master

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:54 pm

I live in a small town with a smaller post office. So, my postmaster is waiting with me. we can't wait to see what I receive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm

The mail lady thinks I am crazy rain or shine I am out there waiting on her to come . :)

You know it is bad when you are waiting for the mail in the rain just to see if you are getting a package lol!

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:06 pm

freespirit wrote:
I live in a small town with a smaller post office. So, my postmaster is waiting with me. we can't wait to see what I receive.

My lady always wants what I send LOL
She says she will be my swap buddy or my secret pal LOL

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 pm

I am just glad I'm not the only one looking, I come in the door hollerin who got the mail and did I get anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allthingsthatsparkle
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:59 am

We all are sew funny. I got my goodie in the mail today. The mail man brought it to the door it came certified mail and I had to sign for it. Are we suppose to be sending certified mail? I just did registered for mine. Any who I loved my key fob I got. I will post a picture later. It is pink with white polka dots and my initial on it. Thanks sew much secret pal of mine.
Hugz from Ky.
Wanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am

My mailman is runnin late today should of already been here? Wait maybe he came while I was at the store gonna go check right now. No he is late Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nece45
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:24 pm

We are worse than CHILDREN lol! lol! lol! waiting on Santa

Nece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)   

Back to top Go down

Secret pals Swap (This one has ended :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Sew Many Designs :: Talkin' Time :: Let's Have a Swap!-
Jump to: