Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm

You should have your package sent out .

This swap is now closed .I have one lady that PM me and said why she would be late .

This who is swaping in the supplies swap ")

embdeb ~ Debbie Dean ( *Sent * Received ) bounce
embroideryRN ~ Harriette Glover ( *Sent *Received) bounce
Mrsb325 ~ Rhonda Bailey (*Sent *Received) bounce
made4youbyme ~ Daun Nelson ( *Sent *Received )bounce

Katesklost ~ Julie Higgins (*Received

becky ericson ~ Becky Ericson ( *Sent* Received) bounce

yellowrose ~ Judy Hill (*Sent
Missnikki ~ Nikki Bishop (Sent * *Received) bounce

Coggie4456 ~ Shelley Cogburn ( *Sent *Received )bounce
Froggie31 ~Margie Davis (* Sent

Hugz,Margie

Last edited by froggie31 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emtdeb
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm

WoooHOOO!!!!! went to the mail box today and there was a big ole envelope from Harriette!!!!! Thank You!!! The picture isn't very good, but I got watersoluble stabilzer, key chain blanks, d rings for lanyards, clips for badges, and clear vinyl covers for check books, credit cards, and bookmarks. Looks like I better get to the sewing room and get busy! Debbie

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Wow!! looks like your going to keep busy with all those goodies. Great swap. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

That is great Deb. You will have to show us some finished product!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jps3dcreations.com
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:02 pm

woohoo! emtdeb.... Just had a minute and checked this section! sorry I hadn't seen this sooner! I'm soooo glad you got them and can't wait to see some of your projects!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 pm

WOW Sweet, i had better get on the ball!! Becky alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 pm

I got my supplies today!!! I just LOVE going to the mailbox and finding prizes. I got some stuff I have never made things with...(I almost never make anything for myself.) I only make baby stuff to sell, so I am excited to find out how to use these goodies!!! I got all kinds of goodies... CUTE webbing strips,(do you monogram that stuff?), ribbon and key fob hardware...my 2 teen daughters have their eyeballs on that already!! I just need a little lesson on making those!! Somebody help!! I must get out of the house more. LOL!
Thanks a bunch Judy,
julie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Julie, Glad you received your package. I forgot what all was in the box but for the key fobs. Just use the webbing 10" and cut a piece of 7/8" ribbon 10" and embroider on the ribbon a name or whatever you want [I use sticky back for this] then I use a little glue stick on the back of the ribbon and place it on the webbing to hold it while I stitch it on with invisible thread. After the ribbon is sewn on fold your webbing in half and stitch the ends together, slip on your hardware and clamp it closed add key ring and your done. I'll see if I can find a tutorial for you. Your teens will love these and be prepared to make some for their friends too!! Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateskloset
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Thanks, That sounds easy enough!! I am excited about those. I am one of those moms who always had to BAKE cupcakes for kindergarten snack day instead of taking a box of little debbies. Now that they are teens, I am the same way...my youngest was JV cheerleader last school year...well, nothing doing I had to make koozies with their initials and a lion paw on them for all 27 of them for camp. Every year I have a new "thing" I have to make all of the girls for birthdays, graduations, etc. They do a lot of eye rolling, but it is fun for me!! This summer it was towel wraps for them and all their friends, I even managed to make one for myself. Now these key fobs are perfect since they are all driving and their friends are starting to get their liscences, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kateskloset
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 am

Sent my package today...well DH finally remember to mail it today :)
Back to top Go down
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:09 pm

And I got it yesterday!! Thank you ever sew much!! I received a cute Make-up size bag hand made for me!! It's pink and white. I also received trim 2 kinds, quilt pencils, and a blank paper-weight that I can do a design for!! I'll post a picture later!! So thanks very much Dawn I loved my swap supplies!! Becky alien
p.s. I almost forgot I also got some big headed pins that I can See and grab!!YIPPY!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:14 am

Glad that you like everything!!! The makeup bag you can embroidery on like I did on these for the bridesmaids.
Back to top Go down
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

Wow Daun!! Those are nice bags. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:15 am

I have just returned home from my little vacation, to find a wonderful swap package from emtdeb Debbie. I am so excited. I received WSS, Thread, Aprons, a tote bag and a backpack type of blank. Such fun.. I feel as if I have hit the lottery. lol! Thank you SOOOO much Debbie, I love everything. Now I will have to start stalking the mail man for Secret Pal stuff.

Last edited by mrsb325 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 am

Hope you had a nice vacation!! It sounds like you hit the jackpot!!!
Back to top Go down
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:35 am

I want to thank Rhonda for all my supplies I received today. I received a can and coffee koozies, a tote bag, velcro, a real nice pair of cuticle scissors, key fob hardware, pink and a silver thread. And a very nice note from her. I love everything. I have yet to do a coffee koosie, do I sew on velcro on either side? I can't wait to try my new scissors out, I sure hope it helps in doing appliques! Wink Also where did you get the totes, I know it isn't a dollar tree tote, it is very nice. I will take a picture in a bit of all the items I received, I just wanted Rhonda to know I received my package and a Big Thank You!
Back to top Go down
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Daun, I am so happy you like everything. The coffee wrap koozie, you just sew a seam just like on the others. LOL, the scissors, I know say cuticle scissors, but they are the best danged things for snipping thread and fabric close. I have about 8 pairs of them laying around everywhere. The totes, I had someone buy for me. In a set of 8, a couple of years ago. They are really nice and have come in handy. Thsi has been so much fun and I appreciate your note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky ericson
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Mine got sent today !! I wanted to mail it yesterday but in my town the post office closes everyday for lunch and thats always the time I chose to go!! I didn't want to wait sew went today and it was closed again so I mailed it in KY. when I got there to go shopping (less taxes) Becky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Here is a picture of all that I received from Rhonda. Thanks for the how to for the coffee koozie. I also heard that the cuticle scissors are great for threads and trimming just had bought myself a pair. Thanks again for all the neat stuff cheers

Back to top Go down
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 am

Woo Hoo. Nice job Rhonda. Gotta find me some of those scissors. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmbroideryRN
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 am

yellowrose49 wrote:
Woo Hoo. Nice job Rhonda. Gotta find me some of those scissors. Judy

ditto and me, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://embroideryrndesigns.com
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Just a note from me :) If you have not got your package yet keep in mind that some people
had to evacuate for Gustav and they may or may not be back home .

If you have or have not got your package please PM me so I will know .

Hugz,Margie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
made4youbyme
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 am

Margie....I see you have updated the front page of this post there is lots of bounce just a few more to get there bounce Very Happy

If you haven't posted a picture of what you receive we all hope you can take a picture and share with us.... I am a visual person Wink If you need help uploading please ask
Back to top Go down
Coggie4556
Embroidery Guru
Embroidery Guru

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I received my package today from Becky! I love everything,,,,will post a picture tomorrow. I received some beautiful napkins, an apron, a magnetic pin catcher and 2 colors of thread!

Thank you so much. It was like Christmas to open up the box. My 4 year old grand daughter had a field day too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsb325
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Edited my original post to include a picture of items received... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post   

Back to top Go down

Supplies swap (sent and received)If you have got please post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next