Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fall swap Keep us in the know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fall swap Keep us in the know   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am

made4youbyme wrote:
Oh Rebekah I am glad that you liked your gifts. I couldn't decided between the candles so you got them all!!! I don't think it is your picture that is fuzzy on the towel, it might just be the towel. I should of used a flatter towel. That design came from sewforum, the lady that just posted all the religious saying and she just shared her site with us on here.
I forgot to send you the little battery operated candle that I got you to go inside the bowl. It is really pretty with the little light glowing inside. I included the bowl just in case you would like to use that as a candy dish or keep other things in it.

I thought the design on the towel might be from SF. I've been saving them for a project I have planned for our church's new parish life building. Don't think it will be done in time for next Sunday's dedication though. I have stitched a few of her designs already, but not on towels. There are low density, so I'm thinking that using tulle underneath them would be good. Tulle doesn't wash away in the laundry like WSS, so the stitches will stay on top of the loops or fleece. Just match the tulle color to the base fabric or to the thread. Or use one with a little sparkle like you did on the bowl for a very pretty effect.

I had one of the candles in the bowl last night at dinner. It made a beautiful statement on my new thrift store sale table (50% off sale). So now we have a nice wooden table instead of a red formia topped one that I've had since I first moved away from my parent's house at 19!!

I am sure you will find another use for the battery operated candle.

Thank you again for the wonderful gifts. The whole family is enjoying them. Rebeka
Back to top Go down
linepole
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall swap Keep us in the know   Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am

There sure are some beautiful items that were swapped here! I am impressed with the talent and generousity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowrose49
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall swap Keep us in the know   Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Beautiful job Daun. Your so special. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall swap Keep us in the know   

Back to top Go down