Let's Sew Many Designs

A place for sewing friends to share machine embroidery designs and sew much more!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 am

Was thinking its about time to do a swap . Maybe a supply swap .

If you would like to be in the swap please post :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluggie
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am

i would love to but this time of year i am really busy. maybe later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm

ok Fluggie :) Just me thinking LOL we have not had one sence last year .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grurny
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 pm

I agree with Fluggie, I am really busy right now. How does a swap work, do you make something, or share a pattern or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grannyskidsboutique.blogspot.com/
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

it is by mail Grurny . what ever swap we are doing say its a spring swap you can make something spring like and mail it to your partner .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat in Louisiana USA
Embroidery Apprentice
Embroidery Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 am

I did one. It was nice but I like to see what others can create that is different and wonderful. I love original hand (home) made things. I guess it's an 'old' thing. We have so much now that is available in stores and afforadable that the value is in the thought and time it takes to make something different. Although some like elegant and some like funky and some like cute, we do get to name our preference in our profile for the swap. Like Froggie. Guess what she likes!! Good idea is to put in color preferences too, like no pastel or no loud colors or absolutly hate green, etc. or love it all!! It can be very interesting and fun. busy right now too but maybe later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Too much traveling right now, and helping my mom try and sort out business stuff since my dad died. Maybe later???
Back to top Go down
Pat in Louisiana USA
Embroidery Apprentice
Embroidery Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Margie, what about a Christmas swap? There is enough time to do something realy nice. Home dec- pillow, pillow cases, towels,etc. Or maybe a home made orniment or lace cover for some. Just ideas running around my feeble brain. So much other stuff going on in our busy lives that we have to take time to do something fun! LOL In between operations at the moment so am trying to catch up on charity work. I do need to make more Teddy Bears for the sheriffs office. ( for the little kids who are upset and crying when the police have to be called) So many sad situations, car wrecks, family fights, drugs....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm

I was thinking the same thing Pat ! I will ask the girls and see if anyone wants to do a Christmas Swap :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggie31
Embroidery Top Dog
Embroidery Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

anyone up for a Christmas swap ?? PM me and let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)   

Back to top Go down

Who wants to get a swap going ?? was thinking its time for one:)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1